A LUXURY ISLAND RESORT IN ARUBA OVERLOOKING THE POWDER-WHITE SANDS OF PALM BEACH.
Set on Palm Beach, this iconic posh hotel lies at the end of the hotel strip providing privacy yet close enough access to beach bars and nightlife.
The sophisticated rooms offer sea-view balconies and sitting areas, as well as flat-screens and free Wi-Fi. Amenities include 4 chic restaurants including BLT steak and a 24/7 casino, as well as 2 outdoor pools, a spa and a fitness center. The Ritz offers beach access with pool and cabana service along with complimentary paddle boards and ocean rafts. The Ritz also offers complimentary sunscreen by the poolside and also at the beach hut where towels are picked up each day.
With its pristine beaches and beautiful landscape, you will revel in a new standard of luxury and elegance that characterizes one of the finest Aruba 5 star hotels.
Aruba, a tiny Dutch Caribbean island off the coast of Venezuela, has dry, sunny weather, blond beaches and gentle surf. Constant trade winds keep things cool and cause the divi-divi trees to slope southwesterly.
One Happy Island
Things to Know:
- Passport is required for visitors entering Aruba. You must have 3 months left until passport expires. No visa required for US passport holders
- US passport holders will be clearing customs leaving Aruba, not when entering the US.
- Weather: For February the average temp is 82° Fahrenheit (dry and desert like climate)
- US Dollars are accepted throughout Aruba
- The official language in Aruba is Dutch with the mother tongue being Papiamento but English is spoken island-wide.
- Aruba has pure, refreshing tap water, distilled in the world's second largest saltwater purification plant, and is completely safe to drink. The Ritz will also provide bottled water at turn-down each night.